Sorry guys but here comes the legal bit
Cavey is brought to you by A Little Stranger Ltd, PO Box 2384, Watford, WD18 1RP, UK. Company no : 7450266
The term "A Little Stranger" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is A Little Stranger, PO BOX 2384, WD181RP, UK. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
* Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
• All orders are processed via Big Cartel, and payments processed using PayPal.
Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following reasons:
• The product(s) you ordered being unavailable from stock
• Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment
• The identification of a pricing, product or offer description error
• You not meeting the eligibility to order criteria as set out below
• Change of heart: We do not process returns from a change of heart.
• Faulty or defective items: If your order is is inaccurate or defective please contact us immediately (firstname.lastname@example.org) we will happily refund your costs in returning it to us. You are responsible for any other service provided to you in connection with your purchase. The item(s) must be returned within 30 days of purchase in the condition in which it was received. As you are responsible for returning the item(s) to us, we recommend sending the package by Recorded/Special Delivery.
PostageAll items are sent via Royal Mail. Any item sent outside of the UK is sent via Royal Mail Airmail. Orders where insured shipping has been added are sent Royal Mail Recorded within the UK. Orders to any other country where insured shipping has been added are sent Royal Mail International Signed For. For more information on Royal Mail's services please visit http://www.royalmail.com/portal/rm
Items lost in transit
All items are sent via Royal Mail. We cannot be held responsible for packages lost in transit, but will provide you with proof of posting should you wish to make a claim against Royal Mail. We recommend adding the insured shipping to your order. Insured shipping only needs to be purchased once per order.
We maintain an order history of your purchases. This allows you and us to track your deliveries and review your past purchases. We may offer you a reward for purchases or make an offer we think you might like based on your order history. We also collect information of a general nature about how many 'hits' our website gets. And we monitor the site traffic patterns; this tells us which areas of the site are being visited more than others. It also helps us build a more useful site in subsequent re-designs. We don't track individual users pathways through the site. Our site also uses 'cookies'.
We NEVER exchange, sell or otherwise give away your email address to other companies. Your email address is used solely by yourself, for purposes of logging into your account, and us for emailing you regarding your orders and to update you with our newsletter
Who else sees your information
We may also use Personal information provided by you in order to conduct appropriate anti fraud checks. Personal Information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information.
If you have any concerns regarding your data please email email@example.com.